View Miller Grove High School
About Us
Media Center
Digital Dreamer Tout
Online Registration Button
Registration Information
Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdrawal Information
Residency Update/Change

Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates.  Please email residency proof to  Residency proof accepted: 

  1.       Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name OR
  2.       One (1) current utility bill (electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable   bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3.        Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

       Click here -->Residency Update

Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement or utility bill) along with the parent ID to:

Click here -->  School to School Transfer

Student Withdrawal

Click here -->  Student Withdrawal
New to DeKalb County Student Enrollment

If the student was not a Dekalb County student for at least one (1) day within the previous school year, there is an online process which can be found here:

Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   
Transcript Request/Enrollment Verification 
For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years) please complete the form below with the student's name (while attending) and the student's date of birth.  Please also include the name (business/college/university) and address of where the official transcript needs to be mailed.  
Please email this request to
Click here -->  Transcript Only
For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10 years ago) and enrollment verifications, please visit 
Print This Article
District Home         Parents         School Nutrition         Bus Routes