Miller Grove students to complete assignments and lessons online during school building closings
Virtual learning assignments will be available by Monday, March 16, 2020.
Dear Parents and Students,
We intend to continue instruction/teaching online during the school building closures due to the COVID-19 Virus. Students can communicate with their teachers and access their lessons and assignments through any internet connected device which includes, cell phones, tablets, laptop and desktop computers, and I-Pads. Teachers will post weekly lessons and tasks for students to complete through VERGE on the DeKalb County School District’s site.
Directions to Verge are:
- Go to the DeKalb County School District site at https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the gold colored rocket
- Click on the words "Log in with Active Directory"
- Scroll down to the section "DCSD Digital Learning Tools".
- Click on the V for VERGE.
- Click on the word "Courses" in the black bar across the top of the page.
- Scroll down to your teacher's name and click on their name to view assignments and lessons.
Virtual learning assignments will be available by Monday March 16, 2020.